Wednesday, June 27, 2007

On the road again

Okay, I caved I am creating a BLOG! I am done spinning my wheels when it comes to my health and I am looking for new tools to help me on this journey.

I will no longer:
  • Let my past failures pave my future
  • Let my weight continue to spiral out of control
  • Say or think negatively about my body
I will instead:
  • Create a future full of possibility
  • Make the health and well being of my body a priority
  • Look for the good in myself and notice the positive changes

1 comment:

  1. You TOTALLY inspire me, Carrie. You are such a powerful woman. It's incredible to think what a difference you are making in your life (being healthy) as well as your kids (being able to have the energy to play with them, being an example to them, etc.) You go girl!!!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete