Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Can you believe it's September?

I can't believe summer is almost over. Crazy! Been a while since I checked in, but I'm still plugging away. Had a nice weekend, very relaxing. Ate too many yummy foods, but I felt I did okay with portion control. Did some yoga on Sunday, which was a scheduled rest day. Yesterday we were doing family stuff all day, but at bath time last night I asked Taylor to take be in charge of washing hair so I could squeeze in a small workout. I just really felt like I needed to move. I thought about going for a run, but it was too hot!

Today it was impossible to get out of bed, but I came home and did Volume 1 as soon as I dropped Aubrey off. It was challenge with Braden, but I did it!

I'm not weighing myself this week because it TTOM and last month my weight went up 3 pounds during that week. I don't want to make myself feel bad, so I'll put it off until next week. I'm hoping I'll have a pleasant surprise! I am so close to the 10 pound mark. It has been slow, but really I've averaged 1 lb/week which I know is healthy and I living a lifestyle now that I can see myself living forever (i.e. I'm not starving myself!)

No comments:

Post a Comment