Friday, September 7, 2007

Is it really Friday already!

Yesterday was such a BLAH day, I ended up taking an unscheduled rest day. I had major insomnia that night. I was so exhausted all day. So last night, I decided to go to bed not expecting myself to get up and workout. I said, "If you feel like it, great, if not just do it as soon as you get home from dropping Aubrey off." Well I slept like a baby last night! I did sleep in and did FS as soon as I got back. I think I've had some anxiety about getting up early and it's been causing these restless nights. So, for now I'm going to back off and get the workout in after I drop Aubrey off. Luckily I have this option. I will push again for the early mornings in a couple of weeks.

I felt full of energy with my workout this morning and that felt great. I will try to get in a good workout tomorrow to make up for the unscheduled rest day yesterday.

So, I sneaked a look at the scale today and according to today's number, I've lost the 10 pounds and 2 more! I'll do my official weigh in on Monday and know it could be slightly higher, but that is pretty exciting!

I've been so careful with my eating since my horrible Tuesday night. Funny thing yesterday when I was so sluggish all day I wanted to devour everything in sight! I refrained, but seriously not even 20 minutes after eating a balanced meal I would "feel" famished again. I could tell it was my mind playing tricks on me and I was not about to give in just to get sick to my stomach! The mind can play mean tricks sometimes!

1 comment:

  1. By the way carrie... it's Friday again. lol I think you are slacking on your updates!

    ReplyDelete