Thursday, July 10, 2008

Yea, I did it!

I ran two miles last night. We went to the park and I put on my running shoes thinking I would walk around the park and I ended up running two miles. It felt great. We were there just as the sun was beginning to set and the view was gorgeous.

My weight it starting to come back down again. As I was thinking over what changes happened these last two weeks, one major factor is I got my period which I haven't had for at least 8 months. It was full blown and killer (I'm talking cramp city). This totally explains the weight gain and the horrible cravings. I really didn't make the correlation as I was going through the motions, but it makes sense now. I am feeling more like myself now, and it feels great!

7/9/08 - 2 miles
Saucony shoes - 94.5 miles

1 comment:

  1. Are your cycles really that off? Oh so sad. Now I see why getting pregnant with Brayden was such a miracle for you. I can't imagine the pain you would have after eight month without.

    ReplyDelete