Monday, March 22, 2010

Checking in ...

I'm around and still going, although I have been struggling a bit, but due to yucky germs and a cold! Last Thursday and Friday were the worst (fever and body aches) so while I had planned to get 6 miles done on Saturday, I am glad to have finished 4. Today I did my 3 miles on the treadmill and really struggled because it was hard to breathing and catch my breath. I REFUSE to give into the germs and will come out stronger for this!!!

3/15/10 - 2.5 miles
3/20/10 - 4 miles
3/22/10 - 3 miles
2010 - 34.5 miles

Oh, I made it to the "orange" level on nikeplus!!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. GREAT JOB training! I smile to think about how happy you were when you finished Ogden last time. Good luck to you with your upcoming race. (Wish I was running it with you.)

    ReplyDelete