Exercise (I will breakdown my exercise plans into shorter goals.) Here is my plan for the first month:
- 3 days a week - Cathe's Pure Strength (It has 3 workouts that alternate strength training on all of the major muscle groups. I can start out light and add weight as I improve)
- 3 days a week - run (I am probably going to run another 1/2 marathon in August, so I'll want to keep improving on my running)
- Cut out high frutcose corn syrup, partially hydrogenated oils and white flower. Use white sugar sparingly.
- Keep track of food at fitday.com. Here's a link to my fitday account: click here
- Add more fresh (or frozen) fruits and veggies
- Measure portions
- Nothing after 8pm (unless I need fuel after a late run)
- No calorie restrictions for now. I think if I follow the above then I won't have a problem with calories. Also when running and strength training, there will be days that my body will crave more carbs and protein.
- 1 cheat meal each week