Friday, May 2, 2008

Got my Wed run in ...

I swear I posted on Thursday morning, but I can't find it anywhere! I'm losing my mind! Hehehe. So Robin and I went for our 4 miler on Wednesday night. I have to say, it was QUITE pleasant to run without waves of nausea! I was actually feeling quite strong, which was very nice. Robin is having right hip pain (from compensating for the left leg shin injury) and was having a hard time. We did do the 4 (4.5 with warmup) but did walk some towards the end, because of the pain she was having. He doctor says she can't run until Monday, so now I am left to figure out what to do. She might go to the gym on the elliptical so I could go there and run the treadmill (two hours on a treadmill?) or do my own run. I don't know ... I think either way will be tough. Definitely need to pull out my ipod!

I've kind of got some nerves going about Saturday. it felt good to be powerful on Wednesday, but I KNOW I can run 4 miles ... I've done it several times. I've never run 8-10 miles before. So I am working through this today so that I can be strong tomorrow. I think of Dory from Nemo, "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming ..." maybe I just need to turn off my mind and just keep running! ;)

4/30/2008 - 4 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment