Monday, November 10, 2008

Fun day

So I got up this morning to go run outside, but it was raining so I slept in a little more and got my 2 miles in on the treadmill. I did combo of running and walking at a steep incline. Overall I felt good, although I was counting down the whole time.

Then, tonight ... we went to Jump On It in Lindon, which is a series of trampolines (10,000 sq. ft. according to their website). I have to tell you ... that was the funnest workout I have had in a LONG time! I've always had fun on a tramp, but this was amazing. If you haven't been before, you should totally go. They have a smaller area for the little ones, as well as a few of the inflatable slides and tramps. We did an hour and a half of jumping. I hope they build one up here, because if they do, I would totally get a pass and do my "workouts" there a few days a week!

10/6/08 - 2 miles
Saucony shoes - 129 miles

1 comment: