Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's Tuesday

I hate picking out titles sometimes!

I have been tracking my foods at fitday. I have to say I'm feeling pretty good about things. I am not depriving myself by any means, but eating the things that I know are good for me. So that is going well, but the exercise part is not. I have been experiencing a LOT of pain lately (car accident related) and wake up so sore in the morning. The last two days I have not worked out as I was too sore to start and don't want to injure myself. I am going to go for a walk tonight if I feel up to it. Could it be that I was dancing until 11:30 at the NKOTB concert Friday night? I've been so dependent on ibuprofen lately and I hate it. I know that losing more weight and improving my core strength will help if not stop it all together but I am debating going to the doctor to see if I can get on something in the meantime. I've heard there are some non narcotic drugs that can be used for people with severe joint pain that are meant to be used long term, as opposed to using something like ibuprofen every day.

It is so apparent to me how important this health thing is to me. Any advice or tips is greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment