Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Going Strong

So, I think that mornings really work the best for me. As much as I hate getting up in the morning, when I do it ... everything just works out so much better! There are too many distractions during the day to deter me from working out. So I got up this morning at 6:30 (which is actually sleeping in compared to when I get up to run ... that's more like 5:40!). I did my favorite FIRM MBS, which is 45 minutes all body strength with a teeny bit of cardio thrown in the keep your heart rate up in the working zone. I can tell me muscles feel worked.

I scheduled my workouts into my google calendar. I've heard from a few different people that unless they schedule it in, they won't do it, so I'm trying it out. Not that I ever have any other plans at 6:30 in the morning besides sleep! ;)

I'm still thinking of my next goal, but I think time frame it will go to the end of the year. It will be a not just surviving the holidays but excelling through the holidays. In that past this three month period has not been kind to my figure. So, I determined to make this year different. I'm living into the future, not my past ... baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment