Monday, April 14, 2008

Four Miler Monday!

So, I'm getting ready to go out of town this week to my cousin's wedding up in Vancouver, B.C. So, instead of doing Tues/Thurs weekday runs, I'm doing Mon/Wed. I know that last Monday, I was NOT up for running ... still recovering from the Saturday long run. So, while I was a bit sluggish getting up, (hello ... it IS 5:35 am!) it was totally doable. It started to get bright a little earlier than usual and was just the right temperature.

It's amazing the battle that goes on in the mind. I can't imagine not doing this with a running partner. We talk through the walls. And the most amazing thing happened, as we were finishing the last lap, I thought we had one more to go. When Robin told me we were done, I was ecstatic! I could have cried, I was so happy!!! I can definitely see glimpses of being able to just run, without thinking about how far I'm going or when I am going to stop.

4/14/08 - 4 miles (track)

No comments:

Post a Comment