Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Some Freebies for You!

I love free things, who doesn't? The first is a free 30 minute workout from Tony Horton (he leads P90x): click here.



Now you guys have heard me talk about Beachbody. They make some of the (in my opinion) best home workouts available. And I have a LOT of different workouts. I've been a BB customer for over 3 years and just decided to join as a coach in the summer. I can't even tell you how this has changed my outlook. It was like this huge shift in thinking. It took the focus off of me and put it onto others. As a result I am meeting my goals while creating this community of people around me that I can lift up and contribute to.

Maybe that sounds cheesy, but it's what's there for me! ;) If you have ever thought of being a BB coach, whether you want to grow your business or you'd like a 25% discount on the products, now is the time to do it. Why? Because it's FREE to join! Hollar! It's reguarly $39.95 to start, but through December 31st they are cutting the sign up fee. Watch this video to find out more and to see some great tranformation stories: 




Blogaholic Designs”=




1 comment:

  1. Love Beachbody and P90X and your blog! Thanks for the freebies :-) ~Take Care!

    ReplyDelete