- Push Back Curtains/Up The Blinds Completely all the way for a full view of outdoors (this includes no matter what the weather is outside--sun, rain, sleet, or snow)
- Turn off the Television and Turn On Uplifiting Music at a moderate volume (if you do not have a radio or other source for music, most televisions have a music channel: therefore, the t.v. may stay on only for the purpose of music)
- Look through your linen closet for the brightest, most colorful, or favorite throw blanket and drape it over the back of your couch where it is in full view for you to look at preferrably near a window.
- Be further creative and if you have colorful throw pillows, and/or fresh or artifical flowers place them around the room you are in with your throw blanket.
- Grab any candle you can find and lit it up on your coffee table or kitchen table.
Extra ideas: pick up a bit of paint and return home and designate one wall only in your home as a focal point and paint it a pastel, easy color (not hard on eyes) ex: pale yellow, pale seafoam green, creamy butternut, light coral, and feel free to mix colors and try some sponging which is easy to do with an old rag.