Monday, September 6, 2010

Coming Up For Air

Life has been a crazy (FUN) roller coaster these last few weeks. Being PTA prez has really monopolized my time. As a results I've had to cut back in other areas temporarily. Hope you haven't missed me too much!

I have been squeezing in my workouts and working on my nutrition however. That it one area that is NOT expendable. Not anymore. It's not perfect, but I'm working on it!

Here are a couple pictures from the start of school, aren't they gorgeous?

Aubrey started 5th grade this year. She has a new found interest in how she looks and each outfit and hairdo is carefully planned out (those teenage years are just around the corner ... YIKES!) She is very excited for school and loves her teacher. After the first week of school she said, "I have a feeling this is going to be a good year!"

Braden who just turned 5 started Kindergarten this year! I'm still trying to get past the fact that he's not my baby anymore (though he tells me, "Mom, I will ALWAYS be your baby!") He was the first one in line on that first day and has not looked back since. He thinks that since he is now 5 and in Kindergarten that he is much too grown up for many things he did when he was 4 (like holding hands in the parking lot.)

I am lucky that my kids still like it and think it's cool that I help out at school. I've been spending most days there or home working on PTA stuff. Things will calm down soon (yeah right!) and I'll have more room for the other things in life. But for now, I will relish this time!

Blogaholic Designs”=

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures of the kids...Braden looks really cute in his "skinny" jeans, and of course Aubrey is adorable! You are going to be a great PTA President! Someday you will be able to take a breather, but for right now you're doing a great job keeping up.

    ReplyDelete