Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Outta My Head!

Yesterday was on of those days. You know the ones. You know when you get stuck in your head? Yeah that. 


But guess what, I'm out!!! I work to keep this blog a positive place to be, where you can find motivation and inspiration. Because of this, I really hesitated posting this blog, but the reality is that some days are just like that. I won't go into any stories of what happened, because really it was all in my mind (with maybe just a few outside triggers!)

Because I was gone all weekend, I felt pressure to dive right back in head first. When my mind wasn't cooperating, I really started giving myself a hard time. I had a conversation with my sister (aren't sisters the best?) and I decided to stop FIGHTING and just let myself feel what I was feeling. It was like POOF, the pressure was gone.

Instead of believing (and then fighting) the toxic thoughts streaming (gushing?) through my head, I saw my thoughts and mood as a more mechanical thing. "Oh look at how my body is responding to fatigue and hormones, interesting!" 

The best part? Today is a new day and I'm rested and ready to take on the world again! I'm so  OUTTA MY HEAD.

Blogaholic Designs”=

No comments:

Post a Comment