Thursday, July 26, 2007

Don't worry, I'm still here!

No blog yesterday, but that was mostly because I had a lot going on during the day. Didn't get my workout in early, but I did do some run/walk intervals with Aubrey last night. I had planned on using my ipod and listening to the Couch to 5K podcast, but my ipod wasn't charged. We were out for 30 minutes and did our own intervals. We had a blast but were quite tired when we got home! I don't know what we were thinking when we got this house at the TOP of the hill because we always start out downhill and coming home (when we're exhausted) it's all uphill!I was pretty sore yesterday from Tuesday's workout, so it was good to do something different.

Today I did FS. I was moaning at the end while doing some inner thigh lifts and Braden came over to help hold my leg up! It worked MUCH better that way!

No problems with the snacking last night. I have been thinking (but not wanting to REALLY think) that I need to work on my daytime eating now that I am really feeling like I have a handle on my nighttime snacking. By next Monday I want to have my next plan. I really am not wanting to count and keep track of everything, so I am trying to figure out what will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment