Tuesday, July 3, 2007

It's a Terrific Tuesday!

Whew! Just got done doing the 20 minute Turbo Jam (TJ) workout and then I added Firm's Sculpted Buns, Hips and Thighs (SBHT) for 34 minutes. SBHT is all floor work and actually includes abs to. It is a nice change to lunges and standing leg presses but sure works those thigh and bun muscles!

I really struggled again with not snacking last night, but I did it! (Or rather DIDN'T do it!)

I will take a rest day tomorrow since we will have plans tomorrow. Depending on how I feel after my workout on Friday, I would like to do a workout on Saturday so I can get 5 workouts in this week. I want to listen to my body so I hope it's in tune with my mind this week! ;)

Got life jackets last night for the kids in preparation for our trip to Washington. I know I said this yesterday, but I am getting so excited! It is so time for a vacation!!! It's funny because another reason I am looking forward to this is to prove to myself that I can take a break from exercise during that week and hop right back into it when I get back. In the past when something comes up and interrupts my schedule I flounder and stop working out. But as I I have been saying from the beginning, I am NOT letting the past dictate my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment