Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wacky Wednesday!

Just got done doing MBS. I did this workout a week ago Monday (the 2nd of July) and I am amazed at the progress I have made this past week. Last week, I had to sit out some reps of the lunges, and I did it this week no problem with higher weights! I am definitely going to do my best to sneak in as much exercise over vacation as I can (lots of walks, sit ups before bed, etc.) because I want to continue to progress ... it's just so exciting!

I noticed the last two nights I had some really strong cravings, but I just remembered all the things I have been talking about here and realized how crappy I would feel if I gave in. Once I went through that in my mind, it didn't seem quite so bad.

I finally found my Taylor digital scale. It's about 5-6 pounds off (lower!) from the scale I've been using, so I'll have to make some adjustments to my stats. I like it so much better because it measures to the .2 pounds. The other one was the dial kind, so you kind of guess a little. I did step on both and I think I am going to be happy tomorrow at my official weigh in! Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment