Tuesday, July 31, 2007

It's the last day of July!

Can't believe it's almost August! Braden is going to be 2 on Saturday ... unbelievable.

Just got done doing Fat Blaster. The last time I did this (in my first week) I was dieing and there was no way I could do any of the impact. I was kind of dreading doing it based on how that felt, but it was totally different today. I did most of the high impact stuff (though modestly) and was able to sufficiently recover during the box work and such. Still a challenge for me, but not nearly so impossible.

Kept track of my food yesterday at fitday.com. I think this is really going to help my progress because it will keep my accountable for what I am intaking. I also went to the store and loaded up on fresh fruits and veggies. I am not saying no treats, but I want the majority of my diet to be healthier. Overall I am feeling much more positive then I was yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment