Friday, January 9, 2009

TGIF!

I did nooooooooooooooooot want to get up this morning and even lay in bed for an extra 15 minutes, but I MADE myself get up. That was a battle of will for sure. I made the commitment to work out at 6:30 each morning, even though I could do it later in the day. I know for me, if I don't get it done before Aubrey goes to school, chances are I won't do it. I did BC3 and MAN, did it feel amazing when I was done. I think since it had been such a battle, it was that much more rewarding when I was done.

One more workout and I will be done with the 2nd week. At this point my weight keeps bobbing around the same point. Of course there's that part of me that wishes I could lose as much as I did last week, but know that realistically, it is healthy for my body to settle into things. I want to keep my metabolism strong so that it will be easy to maintain things as I lose weight.

I am really happy with how the eating plan is working for me. To conquer my sweet cravings, I have a sugar free pudding with a little bit of cool whip and crunch up a 100 calorie snack pack into it. I tried some yummy combos, and it has been quite satisfying. The other night I did chocolate pudding, grasshopper cookies and some banana cut up. It tasted reminiscent of a banana split. I think it really helps that Taylor is doing this with me, so it's not like the fam is eating one thing and I'm eating another. Compared to how I have been eating, this is quite a change.

Here's to a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment