Monday, January 19, 2009

Week 4

Week 4 starts today! And I am just amazed at the fact that I can say that. Aubrey had school off today, so we all slept in and did my workout later. It was kind of sad (not really) to think this is my last time doing BC1 (for a while at least). Really though, it is my least favorite out of the strength workouts, but I still like it. Have to go do some shopping because I am getting low on a lot of my food staples.

Today was my official weigh in and I am down another 1.2 lb for a total of 11.4 lbs lost!!! I am actually excited to record our official 30 days results next week.

Taylor has been keeping up with things as well, though I can't get him to post over here! I think that total he has lost about 15-16 lbs. Can't remember the exact number.

No comments:

Post a Comment