Monday, August 27, 2007

First Day of School!

So Aubrey had her first day of second grade today! We decided to walk to school, but I underestimated how much time we needed, so we really booked it. Right before we got to school she tripped a fell, poor thing. Got all scraped up but luckily no blood. She's at a new school, doesn't know anyone yet ... but she totally went inside without hesitation. I was prepared for her to be clingy and nervous. My girl is growing up!

I got up early and did MBS before we left for school. I am NOT a morning person, so I am quite proud! The walk to school wasn't too bad, but coming home was HARD (we live at the top of a BIGGGG hill.) It took me twice as long to get home.

My weight is only down .4 pounds this week, but I'm okay with that. Yesterday I went to my sister's for lunch after she blessed her baby and there were so many yummy foods. I didn't eat too much but definitely indulged in many foods I don't normally eat. So I am sure my weight will go back down over the next few days. And even if it doesn't I am NOT letting my weight determine my attitude. (If I keep saying it, maybe I'll eventually believe it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment