Tuesday, August 28, 2007

No clever title for today

I had to DRAG myself out of bed at 6:30 am this morning. BUT, I DID it!!! I did Firm Cardio. I did notice I did not have the energy I normally have, so I just did what I could. I know my body just needs to get used to these early mornings. Right now I just want to crawl into bed and nap for four hours!!!

Last night I had kept having cravings for sweets. My subconscious kept popping these thoughts in my head and a few times I almost got up to get a snack without thinking. When I realized what I was about to do, I knew I wasn't hungry, in fact I was quite satisfied and snacking would only give me that overstuffed yucky feeling. I'd go through that process and not even a minute later it would pop back in. I was really able to notice how bizarre it was. I wasn't hungry. I didn't want to eat anything. I was sticking to my goals. Yet my mind tried its darnedest to sabotage things. I tried to think why I was having these thoughts and I think it is because I haven't been strict. We've had a few nights where we've eaten dinner late (like after 9pm) and a few nights where I did some light snacking. I will need to be more careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment