Friday, August 24, 2007

TGIF!

I didn't make it here yesterday, but I did have a good day. Did Firm Strength from start to finish. Felt great to get in a full workout. I was sweating buckets. I got in 40 minutes of Maximum Cardio today, but couldn't finish because Braden was too needy (he threw up again in the night and just isn't himself.) I felt very weak in the workout today and had to modify a lot, but I was proud of myself for doing it! The lead of this video is inspiring, because she seems like the body type I could aspire to.

Aubrey has been gone this week, and I have been really worried about how I can balance everything without her help (she is a BIG help with Braden) when she goes back to school. Now that I am working 30+ hours a week from home, trying to get in the exercise, plus being a Mom ... there aren't enough hours in the day.
We got into such a nice rhythm this summer. I think I have been subconsciously concerned that my exercise would lack as a result. But I made it through this week (with Braden being sick) and know I will be able to do it. I'll definitely want to pull my hair out at times, I am sure. I just finished reading a book about a vampire (a good one) and he didn't have to sleep anymore. I was SO envious. Just think of all I could do if I didn't have to sleep or get tired!!! Good thing I don't know any vampires!

No comments:

Post a Comment