Monday, July 5, 2010

ACK!

Sometimes I think I really WOULD lose my head if it weren't attached! You see, I was all dressed and ready to start day 1 of Chalean Extreme when - GAH - I can't find the DVDs ... ANYWHERE!!!

I looked and I looked (and looked and looked) and still can't find them. Wake up call - It's time to de-clutter! I'm hoping I can find them sometime today and start officially tomorrow. For today, I did some of my own strength work and we're getting ready to go on a hike. I'm going to race Aubrey (she LOVES racing) and really try to get my heart rate up.

On the bright side, I had a delicious and healthy breakfast. 1 egg & 1/4 vanilla Mountain Dairy yogurt topped with strawberries, blackberries and pumpkin seed flax granola. I also had some pineapple on the side. I should have taken a picture, it was scrumptious! Here's a prettier version to inspire you ...




Now if you would send me some sleuthing powers, it would be very appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment