Saturday, July 3, 2010

My Latest Obsession

Sometimes I wonder why I can’t stay focused on just one thing. Maybe it’s a girl thing or perhaps it’s in the genes. Whatever the case, I am addicted to CHANGING MY MIND!

What’s a girl to do but embrace the ugly, right? On that note, let me share with you my latest obsession …






My bodybugg!


What’s a bodybugg? Basically it keeps track of your calories in vs. calories out. Yay me, a healthy obsession!

Wanna see it in action?




Okay, so I’m not really in action per se, but I was cooking something yummy.

While I was training for my half marathon, it was very motivating to see how many calories I burned (like over 2200 calories burned running 13.1 miles!!!)

The best part is when I plug the Bugg into the computer; all of the info is put into graphs so I can see my progress and set goals.







I heart numbers! (and graphs. wierd? maybe.) Now if only all of my obsessions were so worthy!



No comments:

Post a Comment