Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Wish I Could Be Here!

I've been in this great groove with things lately. Making plans, working on my blog, making progress on me. But then life keeps getting in the way! I joke (mostly). I leave to go camping tomorrow with the fam (we'll be back Thursday night) and a big part of me wants to stay home.

I'm itching to start a Turbo Fire rotation, I've got a list of blogs I want to write, I can't wait to finish organizing my office. But life is about balance, right? I'm sucking it up, finishing up the work that I need to do, then I'm going to have much needed family time. THEN I'll come back and play! 

Don't miss me too much! ;)


Blogaholic Designs”=

3 comments:

  1. My wife without internet. Should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe, thanks for getting me honey!

    BTW, reading this in the light of day makes me sound like a pouty child! ;) I really am not that ungrateful and I am excited to spend time you babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I'll miss you tonight! Bunco won't be the same without you, Carrie! Hope you have a great time on your trip, though!! 8)

    ReplyDelete