Monday, July 5, 2010

Getting fit, what works for me ...

Now that the cycle is broken, I need to declare my new goals. Consistency is important to me, losing weight is up there too. Here's what works for me:
  • A structured program, so I don't have to decide each day what I am doing. Although I do like a little flexibility since life happens!
  • Weights - I need to use weights, I feel stronger and get better results (both visual and weight loss)

I love running and doing races, but it seems when I am training for a half marathon, that I don't make the time for weights, since the running takes up so much time. My best results were from doing a 3 month rotation of Chalean Extreme. I think it's time for another one!


So, today is the first day of new Chalean Extreme rotation. Here's what the next month will look like

  • Monday - Burn Circuit 1 (BC1)
  • Tuesday - Burn It Off
  • Wednesday - Burn Circuit 2 (BC2)
  • Thursday - Burn Intervals & Ab Burner
  • Friday - Burn Circuit 3 (BC3)
  • Saturday - Recharge

I'd also love to add in some yoga as time permits. (And my body allows!)

As far as eating goes, I am going to maintain at least a 750 calorie deficit per day using my BodyBugg to track my calories in/calories out.


No comments:

Post a Comment