- A structured program, so I don't have to decide each day what I am doing. Although I do like a little flexibility since life happens!
- Weights - I need to use weights, I feel stronger and get better results (both visual and weight loss)
I love running and doing races, but it seems when I am training for a half marathon, that I don't make the time for weights, since the running takes up so much time. My best results were from doing a 3 month rotation of Chalean Extreme. I think it's time for another one!
So, today is the first day of new Chalean Extreme rotation. Here's what the next month will look like
- Monday - Burn Circuit 1 (BC1)
- Tuesday - Burn It Off
- Wednesday - Burn Circuit 2 (BC2)
- Thursday - Burn Intervals & Ab Burner
- Friday - Burn Circuit 3 (BC3)
- Saturday - Recharge
I'd also love to add in some yoga as time permits. (And my body allows!)As far as eating goes, I am going to maintain at least a 750 calorie deficit per day using my BodyBugg to track my calories in/calories out.