Friday, July 23, 2010

Tunnel Vision


Am I the only one who suffers from chronic tunnel vision?

My natural self tends to be an all or nothing kind of girl. Like if I can't commit myself completely to something, I don't want to do it at all. But once I pick something to focus on, that's all I can see. I literally have to drag myself away to do something else.

Like recently, I've made a renewed effort to get healthy, to grow this blog and to pursue being a Beachbody Coach. And it's all I want to do. I don't want to clean the house (big surprise there!), do my PTA work (Oh I can do that tomorrow, right?), etc. Next week we're going camping with the fam & I just want to stay here so I can start my Turbo Fire rotation!!!

But here's the thing. I know that if I focus on one thing too much, there is major burnout ahead. Life is really about balance. Moderation. So how do you achieve balance in life, when you can't see anything but what you are focused on? No really, I'm asking you!

I'd love to follow up with your answers and maybe some insights I come across.


Blogaholic Designs”=

No comments:

Post a Comment