Monday, July 19, 2010

Waiting for the UPS man!

Hello blogger world! I survived camping!!!


So, you know how I told you about my newest venture, being a Beachbody Coach? Well, when I signed up, I ordered the newest Turbo Fire along with the infamous Shakeology. I was so hoping that my package would be waiting for me when I got back, but no luck. Now I am anxiously awaiting the sound of the UPS truck. 





Please Mr. UPS man, come quickly!!!


Here's a little on TurboFire (as if I wasn't already super excited!!!):
TurboFire is the intense new cardio conditioning program from fitness innovator Chalene Johnson. She'll help you get leaner with exercises that burn up to 9x more fat and calories than regular cardio does. And with more than 20 smoking-hot music remixes, TurboFire will pick you up and push you past your limits.


Chalene's New to Class option also gives you the breakdown on how to do each move with the right form.


So forget the excuses. Forget the gym. Now the hottest classes in Southern California come to you.
Check out the awesome cover:




She is SO motivating!

No comments:

Post a Comment