Monday, July 12, 2010

Snacks Under 200 calories

Here are the reset of the snack ideas from shape.com.



Dole Fruit Crisp in Apple Cinnamon
(160 CALORIES, 4 G FAT PER 4 OZ. BOWL)

Heat up these cinnamon-spiced apples in the microwave, then sprinkle with the container of oats and brown sugar. One tester claimed, "Reminds me of my mom's apple pie!" ($2 for 2)






Planters Nut-rition Omega-3 Mix

(160 CALORIES, 10 G FAT FOR 1/4 CUP)


Dried cranberries, walnuts, and dark chocolate–covered soy nuts deliver 960 milligrams of heart-healthy omega-3s per serving. "My kids hate nuts," said a staffer. "But they couldn't stop nibbling on this mix." ($6 for a 9 oz. can)







Haagen-Dazs All Natural Low Fat Frozen Yogurt in Peach

(170 CALORIES, 2 G OF FAT FOR 1/2 CUP)

A serving of this frozen treat delivers 20 percent of your daily calcium needs. "I loved the chunks of ripe peach," said a taster. "I honestly couldn't tell it was lowfat." ($4 for a 13 oz. carton)







Amy's Gluten Free & Non-Dairy Cake in Chocolate

(180 CALORIES, 7 G FAT PER 2 OZ. SLICE)

You'd never guess that this vegan cake comes from a box, not from a gourmet bakery. "It's so moist and fudgy, I was shocked to discover it wasn't made with any dairy or eggs!" said a snacker. ($6 for an 11 oz. cake)





Atkins Advantage Sweet & Salty Almond Crunch Bar

(180 CALORIES, 14 G FAT PER BAR)

Studded with almonds, peanuts, and sunflower seeds, this snack contains only 1 gram of sugar. "Instead of a cookie, I had one of these during my coffee break," said a panelist. ($8 for 5)



No comments:

Post a Comment